Thursday, May 21, 2009

Second Completed Tutorials

Image Manipulation





This tutorial was quite long and extensive. I chose to do it since I liked the visual effect created by having duplicates repeated at lower opacities with extra goodies. The motion lines that the tutorial seemed to be overbearing for this little bear. I therefore excluded that treatment. This tutorial was helpful since it directed me toward a several sites that have great plug ins, brushes and the like. It was like being in a great candy store picking and choosing minus the sugar rush...



















THis tutorial seemed like a great treatment to apply to my teddy bear. There were a few nice tricks demonstrated in this tutorial which was made it even more fun!

























This tutorial looked like it work well for my teddy bear. UNfortunately my teddy bear doesn't have enough depth in his structure. This minimized the coolness factor of this thermalized treatment. My little bear still looks burning hot!























This tutorial came handy in establishing a cracked paint look to my teddy bear. The tutorial was helpful, useful and thorough. The author made it very easy for anyone who wanted to either follow along using their own imagery or by using his.

No comments:

Post a Comment