Monday, May 25, 2009

Fourth Ten Tutorials (Read/watched)

Tattoo Removal
I wanted to check this tutorial out since I have this tiny tattoo on my left ankle that I really hate and wish i would have never gotten...of course! Instead of just using the clone tool this tutorial really shows you how to really remove a tattoo and leave the skin looking untouched.


Cool Graffiti
My boyfriend loves graffiti and is really good at it too. I'd like to attempt to do some rad graffiti and maybe show him up... although he naturally has an advantage. The graffiti look is explained in just 13 steps...loves it!






Image into Text
This tutorial seems like a trick most users should know how to master. It could be interesting to have compelling words matched with compelling imagery.... literally.







Leather Strap Logo
I thought this tutorial could be useful for learning how to make labels that are versatile. The tutorial is clear and easy to follow.











Jacinth Juice Effect
I looked at this tutorial since its title intrigued me. What is Jacinth juice? The final image looks like crawling larva or something. Weird....wonder what this could be used for...









Split Toning
This tutorial looked like a cool effect to do on images. The video is five minutes. Spilt toning is a multi step process, much more than I had expected. The end result is nice though.








Stencil Effect
This tutorial shows you how to get a raw stencil effect out of an image. I really like the high contrast in the image. The treatment gives the picture a comic book look which can look really cool with some images.






Desert Time
This tutorial shows you how to create an imaginary desert landscape. The final image is nice. I think it has the potential for a book cover or even a movie's poster. The time and effort needed to complete this one is great..but worth it.




Colorful Web Layout

This tutorial's final layout is interesting. A little too eighties for my own taste. I think that happened due to the combined image pattern choice that was used. If done with complementing images the result is much more successful. To do or not to do a portfolio-resume webpage....?








Special Layout

I was attracted to this layout since I really like layouts that are intimate. The tutorial's layout is one that resembles the wall of someone's living room or something. Everything is magically neat and it really gets you motivated to snoop around. This web layout uses people's natural curiosity to its advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment